Are you ready to get back into fitness and active living postpartum but not sure where to start?
The Boss Build Up 6-Week Course is designed to reconnect to and rebuild your postpartum body, so you can feel like yourself again with confidence.
This program is for you if:
- You just had your baby and are itching to get back into some sort of movement routine
- You're afraid you may have diastasis recti and not sure what to do about it
- You're cleared for exercise but your body feels foreign to you and you don't know where to start
- You've heard buzzwords like "pelvic floor" and "DR" but don't really know what they mean or what to look for
- You’re looking for clarity and guidance amidst all the information out there
- You want to feel strong, confident and like yourself again
- You're experiencing pain with sex, leaking during movement or abdominal "coning" and don't know what to do about it
Look no further, mama. This program is designed to help you:
What Women Are Saying
Hear from past mamas who've completed the program:
Boss build up helped me learn about my postpartum body and taught me how to start healing properly. They are huge advocates for not having to just go on living with a dysfunctional pelvic floor/surrounding muscles.
A lot of things shift during pregnancy and postpartum but it doesn’t mean it is now permanent despite what you may be told by others! They are super friendly, hardworking and genuinely want to see you succeed in whichever goal you may have.
I didn’t know my postpartum body needed the TLC Boss Build Up provided. After the course not only do I feel confident in my workouts but more comfortable over all. My body is way less achey from doing everyday ‘mom movements’!
Exercising for me post partum turned out to be a lot more challenging than I had anticipated. I was tired, not feeling like myself, my body felt “off” and I was just overwhelmed at the thought of exercise. The Boss Build Up was exactly what I was looking for as it provided me education, motivation, community and a lot of fun!
I really needed that both physically and mentally. Annick and Steph were such incredible and sweet teachers and added so much value to my life! Thank you!!!!
A Look at the Program:
- 2x 20-30min workouts each week for 6 weeks
- Full follow-along videos in an easy-to-use app or on your computer
- Basic equipment needs so every workout can be done at home
- New workouts released each week so you can go at your own pace
- Each video melds restorative and progressive exercises for the perfect mix of rehab and fitness
- Bonus videos include: pelvic floor overview, diastasis recti care and more
- Weekly core or cardio challenges
- Regular email check-ins to keep you on track
- Access to the course for 12 months
You Are In Good Hands
Designed by a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist and a Personal Trainer / Perinatal Fitness Specialist, this program is the perfect fusion of fitness and rehab to give you the best results physically, emotionally and mentally.Join Us!
Can I get the course now and start it later?
What if I miss a workout?
What if I don't feel ready for the program yet?
What equipment do I need?
Still Have Questions?
Ask them here and we'll get back to you asap!
We hope to see you soon!